Music. Events. Travel. Adventures. Life.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The UNSTOPPABLE DREAM: Nick Vujicic in Manila 2013

Nick Vujicic (VOOY-CHEECH), or Pastor Nick as I "safely" call him, will be in Manila on May 20 for his Unstoppable Dream Tour, a motivational business conference on leadership at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum, 7:30 pm.


I first knew about Ptr. Nick during one of our Monday Bible Study (MBS) sessions at A-Venue, Makati. I cried watching one of his videos. For someone born without arms and legs, he radiated so much positivity, so much peace and joy that could only come from Jesus Christ. Now, he travels the world giving inspirational speeches and spreading his story of hope and faith.

In another note, I totally missed my reservation for his May 18th show (Unstoppable Faith) at the CCF Worship and Training Center at C5 Tiendesitas. I am praying that I could still get tickets for our family and friends to that conference. But I'll definitely watch this one!

See Nick Vujicic live and be inspired on May 20 at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum. For tickets, contact Ticketnet or beccamusic.com (9105524). Tickets are only -
P1,000 for VIP
P 750 for Patron and Lower Box
P 500 for Upper Box A
and P 250 for Upper Box B and Gen Ad.

Check out lifewithoutlimbs.org for more on Nick Vujicic.

2 comments:

  1. Dear! Buy me ticket na lang a. I want to go with you and Virna. :) I'll pay you. :)

    ReplyDelete