Music. Events. Travel. Adventures. Life.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

American Idol Season 12 initial thoughts

My sister and I have been following this season of American Idol, mainly because we loved Season 11 and we are also curious how the three new judges will match with last season's amazing run.

I just saw the Top 10 performance recently and here are some initial thoughts -


It's the year of the girls!

Candice Glover and Amber Holcomb are the top contenders for me.
Angie Miller is the pop star. She can record an album now and it will be a hit.
Kree Harrison is the dark horse. I loooooove her voice - its clarity, precision and surprises. Her manner of singing reminds me of Lea Salonga - so clean and so precise.

As for the boys, hmm..they really ensured there's no white guy with guitar this season. Yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment