Music. Events. Travel. Adventures. Life.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Please help my nephew Gabby beat Autism

Dear everyone, 

Our nephew, Gabby, is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or ASD when he was a little over 2 years old. He's turning 6 this December and I've been a witness to his boundless energy as well as his family's love and dedication to giving the best for him and his little brother Rafa. 




Our cousin, Gabby's dad, put up a fund-raising project online for Gabby's stem cell therapy. Basically, the site will accept donations from anybody, anywhere. Indeed, I consider this a privilege to be able to help, in my own small way, to spread the word and touch the hearts of friends and soon-to-be friends thru this simple post. I am humbled and blessed by Kuya Dong's sincerity and humility in reaching out and doing something as "unconventional" as this.

This is an excerpt from his letter to us and I hope it will touch your hearts as it did ours -

"I need help, it's important and time is of the essence. I wouldn't have mustered the strength to share a predicament as intimate as this; to humble myself and seek assistance, if I wasn't dead serious about this.

My request - - you might know an organization or someone who's willing to assist me get the word out, give the cause some exposure, via fb page msg, or a tweet, or whatnot. I strongly feel that God will touch the heart of someone, somewhere, and use him or her to help us."

If you find it in your heart to help Gabby, here's the link to the site:

Please feel free to spread the word and/or get in touch with me (email me at videokequeen@gmail.com) about this cause. May God bless you always!!!


“Give generously to them and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.” – Deuteronomy 15:10, NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment