Music. Events. Travel. Adventures. Life.

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, new post.

A resolution: I'll try to post more here.

I have been quite sick since the start of the year. Bummer, I know. But I'm trying to shrug it off and still be optimistic since 2012 is going to be a momentous year for me (yeah Lord I'm claiming it! wohooo!) - graduation (crossing my fingers), bar exams (twisting my fingers.haha!), Cebu for the Hanson concert (hopefully), LMFAO concert and the possibility of meeting my favorite dance personalities (yaaaaay!).

I tried to list my memorable music moments in 2011 HERE.

I hope I get to write a longer list of amazing things for 2012 :)

For now, I have to take my meds and my vitamins. *cough cough* It's no use wishing, claiming, and hoping for the good stuff if I'm not feeling well, yeah? 

No comments:

Post a Comment