Music. Events. Travel. Adventures. Life.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hey.

Tomorrow is my last day in a job that sustained me throughout law school. Yes, I am (soon-to-become-WAS) fully employed in a government corporation while studying at the UP College of Law. Looking back, I don't know how I managed it. I guess when you're already in the situation, the only way is to live with it and do your best, right?

I have mixed feelings about this. I am happy to finally leave something I'm not passionate about anymore (oooh loaded.haha!), but I'm also sad for leaving the people who cared for me for the past several years. Hence, this post. Do you do that, too? Writing to sort out what's going on in your head?

I am rambling. Thank you TRC. Cheers :)


image source.

No comments:

Post a Comment